This is an Intense Fat Burning Workout that is not for the faint of heart. You will be sweating and getting your heartrate up like crazy in this one all while trying some new exercises.
Workout: Complete Circuit below 3 times with 45 Sec Rest in between each Circuit
1. Side Step Ups: 20 Reps Each Side
2. Chair Jumps: 15 Reps
3. Elevated Push Ups: 20 Reps
4. Heel Tap Jumps: 15 Reps
5. Knee to Straight Leg Lift: 15 Reps Each Leg
For a copy of my FREE 30 Day Fat Loss & Toning workout guide & Meal Plan you can get a copy at my website:
__________________________________________________________________________Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel so you don’t miss any of my future health and workout videos to help you get your healthies best body!
Combine this workout with some of my other videos for even better results:
Full Body Strength HIIT workout: https://youtu.be/k8ePwXn4k90
10 Minute Flat Ab Workout” https://youtu.be/kvFR7TT_H3M
To get the best Fat Loss and Toning results please do this video in combination with healthy nutrition (not fad diets) and some of my other Cardio, HIIT, Weightlifting workouts. Remember consistency is key. You don’t have to be perfect just keep on pushing forward and seeking progress over perfection.
DISCLAIMER: This is my own personnel workout and may not be suitable for everyone. I advise you check with your doctor before starting any workout program. I am sharing with you some exercises that have been great for me and given me great results. Engaging in this exercise you accept that you do so at your own risk. Please note that all of my videos are titled according to SEO best practices for best video searchability. Unfortunately, this may mean that video titles are subjective and should not be seen as absolute truth. For example: we cannot spot reduce fat, meaning we cannot choose the areas on our body where we lose fat. However, to get fat loss results I recommend the following
1. Eat less calories then you lose (eating better foods makes this much easier so you don’t feel like you’re hungry)
2. Cardio/ HIIT/ Weightlifting
3. Do workouts and exercises that target specific Muscle Groups that you want to improve strengthen. The key to achieving your fitness and health goals is consistency and healthy lifestyle changes, without restriction. I believe in consistency over time and lifestyle change not crazy diets or over exercising. Move your body more and eating healthy/nutritious foods (most of the time 😊) to have to a more balanced life that contributes to being healthier physically and mentally.