In this tutorial we demonstrate how we design, print, cut and package our greeting cards for our online store! If you are thinking about selling your own line of greeting cards but want to streamline the process and produce professional looking and profitable greetings cards, this is the video for you!
*Updates (June 2020):
1. We made a tutorial on how to create your own greeting card template: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk47Pe-959M&t=806s. If you want to save yourself some time, we also have a card template digital file for purchase for a small fee: https://www.easysundayclub.com/products/greeting-card-template-a2-cards.
2. As mentioned in the video, we did end up posting our cards for sale on our online shop with bundle offers. Check our our card collection and buy a few if you’d like to support us!
Items Featured in this Video:
– Epson V600 Scanner: https://amzn.to/3aMT0QB
– Card Stock (to purchase in smaller quantity, as little as 10 sheets): My two favorites are the Classic White http://shrsl.com/2ef8t
and Felt in 110lb weight: http://shrsl.com/2ef94
and Linen: http://shrsl.com/2f54c
Make sure your printer can handle the paper weight.
– Card Stock (In larger quantity/less expensive): Mohawk Pure White Linen – https://www.thepapermillstore.com/via-linen-pure-white-card-stock-8-1-2-x-11-in-100-lb-cover-linen-250-per-package.html
– High precision Rotatrim paper trimmer/cutter: https://amzn.to/3jL40C1
– Clear Bag A2 Sized: https://amzn.to/2Ub3vYl
– Envelope A2 Sized: if you can commit to 50 or more envelopes, this is a more economical option, especially when you can combine shipping with card stock purchase: http://shrsl.com/2ef9n.
– If you don’t need color options, these are inexpensive kraft envelopes in packs of 100: https://amzn.to/2RVJ52x
– Electric Creasing Machine: https://amzn.to/2vw9Djt
– Manual Scoring Board (what we were using before): https://amzn.to/37w2YUx
DISCLAIMER: Some links included here might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting Easy Sunday Club and enabling me to provide you with free educational content!
Cathy is a self taught watercolor artist based in Los Angeles, CA. Easy Sunday Club was started by Cathy and her husband Nam and is a collection of Cathy’s modern paintings, art prints, and baby/children’s soft goods that showcase playful interpretations of subjects in her expressive painting style. Prior to art, Cathy got an MBA and worked in corporate for 10 years and Nam is an attorney. This channel is our way of giving back to the art community and covers Watercolor Tutorials, How To Videos, Product Reviews and the Business of Art.
Donate/Tip (Paypal): https://tinyurl.com/y3kkxs54
A full list of the equipment we use is available at our website here: https://www.easysundayclub.com/pages/resources
Other Popular Videos:
– How to Packet and Ship Fine Art Prints Cheaply & Safely: https://youtu.be/0epUV8iuktU
– How to Design, Source and Sell Your Own Enamel Pins: https://youtu.be/1FZebTvAK0s
– Art Studio and Office Tour: https://youtu.be/xvBCZBvdgnY
– Electric Creasing Machine Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry2BaZqEB0U
Music: In French (Used w/ Artist Permission)