Welcome to your 28 Day Fat Burn & Sculpt Challenge.
Those of you who have completed workout challenges with me before, won’t be shocked to hear that I wanted to kick-start this challenge with a nice sweaty fat burn sesh! You may find this strange, but I like to set the tone for the Challenge, and start my week, with a great high energy workout. So here it is. This workout is broken into 3 circuits, each one designed to target different muscle groups, whist keeping the heart rate high throughout.
*Modifications are included in my Real-Time workout videos
Download the FREE PDF that goes with this challenge now – www.leanwithlilly.com
The PDF details every single workout, modifications, form tips, lifestyle tips and 7 exclusive #LeanWithLilly recipes.
GIVEAWAYS: At the end of every week I’ll be doing a Giveaway of some of my favourite fitness goodies.
To enter, all you have to do is #LeanWithLilly and tag @LillySabri in an Instagram Story or Post after every workout for a week.
Wearing Lorna Jane
Circuit 1 – ABS
3. Banded Plank Jack x4 | Commando
4. Hundreds with Band
5. Squat Jump In/Out/Up with Band
6. Dead Bugs
7. Roll Back Oblique Twist
8. Bear Position Alternate Knee Crunch
9. Banded Jump Jack | Punch x2
Circuit 2 – LEGS AND BOOTY
1. Banded Crab Walks (band above ankles)
2. Banded Squat Push Out
3. Banded Hamstring Butterfly Bridge (toes raised, feet away from the butt)
4. Banded Jump In/Out (keep butt low)
5. Jumping or Stepping Alternate Back Lunges
6. Adducted Butterfly Bridge (on toes)
7. Shuffle Squat Jump with Pulsation
8. Plank Jack x2 | Jump Jack x2
9. Fire Hydrants (20sec each side)
10. Squat Jump In/Out/Up with Band
Circuit 3 – UPPER BODY AND CORE
1. Toe Reaches
2. Core Roll Back & Hold with Shoulder Pumps (band around your wrists & pump out)
3. Back Plank Hold (Band around knees & abduct – push out)
4. Hundreds (Band around knees & abduct – push out)
5. Bear Position (Band around knees & alternate step foot out/in)
6. Side Plank Hold with Feed Under L
7. Side Plank Hold with Feed Under R
8. Core Roll Down Hold & Pulse
9. Plank Jack x2 | Jump Jack x2
BONUS EXERCISE! Burpees
How many full burpees can you complete in 45 seconds
Yaas! You’ve made it and you should be so so proud of yourself. Make sure you keep track of how many burpees you completed as you’ll be doing them as a finisher every Monday for 4 weeks.
Let me know how you got on by tagging me in an Instagram story or Instagram/Facebook post
Don’t forget to hashtag #LeanWithLilly #LetsDoThis
I am giving away a Fitness goody bag packed with some of my favourite fitness goodies to one of our familia at the end of every single week.
All you have to do is tag me in a post/ or story every single day throughout the week.
See You Tomorrow
Private Facebook Group- Lean with Lilly Guides
Check out my website for blogs & loads of yummy recipes
DON’T FORGET to Subscribe for daily uploads xx
Hit that bell icon to get a notification every time I upload.
20% OFF ALL OPTIMUM NUTRITION PRODUCTS
‘lillysabri20’ on Check Out
My FREE 30 Day Fitness Program, Start Now