Cabbage Farming is Profitable Business. Cabbage Farm Business Ideas with Low Investment and High Profit. Growing Cabbage Farming. Cabbage is one of the most nutritious and vitamin A rich leafy vegetables. Although cabbage is a winter vegetable, farmers are now benefiting more by cultivating it in summer in a modern way. Cabbage Cultivation has Early high demand and high prices. Business Ideas Cabbage Farming is a more lucrative business with proper planning and care.
Dear visitors, today we will discuss all the issues of cabbage cultivation methods, advantages and disadvantages
Cabbage can be grown in almost all types of soils. However, loam and silt loam soils are better.
Seedling production method:
Bonded copy seedlings are produced in the seedbed and planted in the field. Seedbed size should be 1 meter side and 3 meters in length. For seedbed, the seedbed has to be prepared by mixing sand, soil and organic manure well. Seven to eight days before sowing the seeds in the seedbed, 100 gram urea, 150 gram TSP and 100 gram MOP fertilizer should be mixed well. If the seedlings do not grow properly later, it is better to apply about 100 gm urea fertilizer in each seedbed. Seedlings are suitable for planting 30 to 35 days after sowing.
Land prepared for cabbage cultivation:
The main task for the cabbage Farm method is to prepare the land. In order to prepare the land, the soil should be prepared by deeply cultivating it with 4 to 5 cultivation and ladders. With the last tillage, the required fertilizer should be sprinkled evenly on the land and mixed with the soil. When the land is ready, 15 to 20 cm from the ground. The bed should be high and one meter wide. The distance from the bed to the middle of the bed is at least 30 sec. Mr. Keep the drain in the middle of the bed.
Seedling planting method:
When the seedlings are 30 to 35 days old after sowing, or healthy and vigorous 10 to 15 cm long seedlings with 5 to 6 leaves should be planted in the mainland. For planting seedlings, row to row spacing is 60 cm, and The distance from seedling to seedling is 45 cm. Seedlings are to be planted in the field in the afternoon.
Fertilizer should be applied per hectare, urea 300 to 350 kg, TSP 200 to 250 kg, MP 250 to 300 kg, dung 5 to 10 tons. However, during the last cultivation, all the dung or compost, TSP and 100 kg MP fertilizer should be sprinkled evenly on the land and mixed with the soil. Complete urea and remaining MP fertilizer should be applied in 3 installments 10 days after planting, 25 days and at the time of cabbage head formation.
Irrigation of cabbage Farming:
The land should be irrigated immediately after application of fertilizer. In addition, irrigation should be given after 2 to 3 days. If there is a shortage of water in the land, it is necessary to make arrangements for easy and quick irrigation. To facilitate irrigation, a ditch should be made between the two rows as the tree grows.
In case of Diseases in cabbage cultivation, pesticides or fungicides should be applied on the advice of an experienced farmer or agricultural officer.
Crop collection and yield:
Cabbage can be collected within 60 to 90 days of planting in the field. Each cabbage weighs an average of 2.5 kg.
1. Pigeon Farm – How to Start a Business Homing Pigeon – Home Business Ideas with Low Investment:https://youtu.be/6LchgPoEKpw
2. Pearl Farming Business Ideas – Oyster Farming with Low Cost Backyard Aquarium Plastic Drums and Pond: https://youtu.be/CspoEChcKPk
3. Duck Farm Business Plan – White Duck Farming Business Ideas with Low Investment – Pekin Duck Farm: https://youtu.be/ElIb7hhkJqs
4. Sheep Farming Business Plan – How to Start a Business Sheep Farm with Low Investment and High Profit: https://youtu.be/hs3NM2NcyDw
5. Quail Farming – Small Business Ideas with Low Investment and High Profit – Quail Farm Home Business: https://youtu.be/ysuDAAfqP4A
6. Goat Farming Business Plan – Home Business Ideas Raising Goats with Low Investment and High Profit: https://youtu.be/W1x2BRLGd6w
7. How to Start a Business Silkie Chicken Farm – Business Ideas with Low Investment and High Profit: https://youtu.be/cjmy8tDBrsg
8. How to Grow Broccoli – Agriculture Farming Business Ideas with Low Investment and High Profit: https://youtu.be/NSXxN6vSPXI