Episode 27 (the week of January 23, 2017)
Where: Primer Coffee
When: Friday 1/20 at Noon
**Intro – On THIS episode:**
* AJ swims around the best ways to dock your phone while driving,
* I’m submerging into ways to protect my mobile phone number
* …and we both wade into unfamiliar deep waters in the gear bag ocean.
Splish splash, we were havin’ a podcast, in the middle of January. Let’s jump in headfirst! This is BPM Tech!
The Big Show:
Where are we?
Primer Coffee (http://www.primercoffee.com/#engagecoffee) – Subdued Boutique Coffee
**AJ – Car Phone Follow-up**
* Added some hook and loop tape (Velcro tape) to my phone and stuck it to my dash- seeing if mounting my phone to the dash (like the new 2017 vehicle law) helps or hurts distracted driving.
* SIHH (https://sihh.org/) 2017- Swiss watch gear lust …
* HODINKEE (https://live.hodinkee.com/e/sihh-2017)
* James Stacy (TGN) https://www.instagram.com/jestacey/?hl=en
* Jason Heaton (TGN) https://www.instagram.com/jasonheaton/?hl=en
Chris – Alternative Phone Tech
AJ – Alternative Phone Tech
New Bags- NEXT WEEK’s SHOW
* AJ – Urban Tac
* Chris – Chrome Industries (http://www.chromeindustries.com/product/citizen-messenger-bag/BG-002.html?dwvar_BG-002_size=NA&dwvar_BG-002_color=BKLB&cgid=messenger_bags) “Murdered Out” Messenger Bag
* * *
Connect With Us
* AJ: patreon.com/ajbarse (http://patreon.com/ajbarse) or follow me on Twitter/Instagram both are @ajbarse
* Chris: Sign up for my Quiet Conversations newsletter at bit.ly/quietchris (http://bit.ly/quietchris) or you can find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Medium as @mnmltek.
Be sure to also tune into us on Bellingham KMRE 102.3LP at 1:30 pm on SATURDAYS and 9:00 am on THURSDAYS.
Leave us a voicemail: 201-731-8324 (tel:2017318324), that’s **201-731-TECH.**Ask us a question about technology or anything else about Bellingham —ASKED NICELY, of course —we may include it in one of our future shows.
Thank You for Joining Us
Subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play Store, Soundcloud, Spreaker, or wherever else you get your podcasts. And check out our website at bellinghampodcast.com (http://bellinghampodcast.com/)