So, you’ve heard some of these words that are bouncing all around the inter-webs recently: Carnivore, keto, plant-based, vegan.
But do you know the nuances of what all these different words mean?
What’s the difference between keto and Atkins? What’s the difference between clean keto and dirty keto?
I mean, we can get really complicated with this.
Whether it’s plant-based, carnivore, detoxes, cleanses—words are very confusing, more than ever.
And as it turns out, the meaning of words actually matters.
So today, we’re here to dial-in the meaning a little bit, so that you can actually figure out what to put on your plate.
No matter what identity or word you’re following, there are certain principles you can follow to take your health back into your own hands.
So joining us on the show today is our friend, Ben Azadi, best-selling author of 3 books—”The Perfect Health Booklet”, “The Intermittent Fasting Cheat Sheet”, and “The Power of Sleep”—he’s also a health coach, public speaker and host of the Keto Kamp Podcast.
On this show with Ben, we’re chatting about:
* Ben’s journey to shedding 80 pounds and keeping it off
* How to get a mental six-pack
* The difference between dirty keto and restorative keto
* Why to avoid inflammatory fats (and what to eat instead)
* How to use intermittent fasting and extended block-fasting
* Tips on developing the right mental attitude for long-term success
* How to transform from a sugar burner to a fat burner
* And tons more…
Check out and support Ben’s work at http://www.benazadi.com/
Support the show on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/abeljames
Like the show on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fatburningman
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fatburnman
Click here for your free Fat-Burning Kit: http://fatburningman.com/bonus