In this HIIT workout, we will be work out our entire body, burning fat and toning our muscles. High-intensity interval training gets and keeps your heart rate up and makes you sweat. So be prepared!
HIIT is a training technique in which you give all-out, intense bursts of exercises, followed by short rest. HIIT is a time-efficient strategy to get the benefits associated with long traditional cardio, but the primary benefits of HIIT are:
1. HIIT workouts burn more calories in a shorter amount of time.
2. HIIT boosts your metabolism and makes you burn calories long after your workout is done.
3. HIIT improves your cardiovascular health
The exercises are performed for 40 seconds each with 20 seconds rest. It’s a circuit of 7 exercises repeated twice.
– Low to high woodchoppers
– Squats to calf raises
– Ice skaters
– Curtsy lunges to side crunches
– Power jacks
– Half burpees to frog squats
– Low lunge to high knee
No matter your level of fitness, HIIT is great to be included 2-3 times weekly.
I hope you have a great and sweaty workout.